Resources : Film Festivals Links:
- Australian International Documentary Conference - "The AIDC is one of the largest recurrent screen industry conferences in Australia averaging over 500 national and international delegates. It provides a market place for documentary product for national and international buyers and distributors, showcases the work of Australian and international documentary makers, and creates a forum to discuss content, craft, technology and future directions."
- "DocHouse is a year-round festival of weekly international documentary screenings in UK cinemas. Established for over ten years through events, masterclasses, festivals and education outreach, DocHouse has achieved a high profile within the documentary community and beyond, raising public awareness of documentary across the UK."
- DOXA Documentary Film & Video Festival - "...an international documentary film and video festival presented biannually. The festival features new work selected by a programming committee, as well as thematic programs presented by independent curators. DOXA takes place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada."
- Encounters International Documentary Festival - Screens a selection of documentary films from around the world, with a particular focus on South African work.
- FilmFestivals.com - A portal for film festival news.
- FlickerFest - "Flickerfest is considered in International circles as the leading Australian competitive short film festival and increasingly filmmakers view it as one of the main festivals on the world circuit."
- Full Frame Documentary Film Festival - A documentary film festival, formerly known as the Double Take.
- Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Film Festival - North America's largest documentary film festival. It is more than a spectator venue, the festival also has a strong business focus.
- Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival - "The Hot Springs Documentary Film Festival was launched in 1992 as a cooperative effort between the Southern Film Alliance and a small group of Hot Springs volunteers who believed in the educational, cultural, and entertainment value of the documentary genre."
- IDA's InFACT Annual International Documentary Showcase - "Collection of new international films - from bold young talent to established filmmakers - highlighting the diversity and creative richness of the documentary film and enabling docs to qualify for Academy AwardŽ consideration by screening once a day for seven days in a commercial theater in Los Angeles."
- International Documentary Film Festival - The world's largest documentary film festival and market based in the Netherlands.