Resources : Film Festivals : Page 2 Links:
- International Three Continents Documentary Film Festival - A forum for documentary films whose form and content deal with human rights related themes and stories from the Continents. The featured works will provide powerful narratives that humanise those struggles fought in the name of liberation and social, political and economic empowerment. The festival aims to foster a cohesive identity for filmmakers from the continents.
- Margaret Mead Film & Video Festival - Largest festival for anthropological related films and videos based at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.
- Miami International Film Festival - The Miami International Film Festival (MIFF) brings the best of world cinema to South Florida. The festival is a "major showcase" for the exhibition of Latin American, North American, and World cinema.
- San Francisco Independent Film Festival - IndieFest - "The San Francisco Independent Film Festival is the manifestation of one man's frustration with film venues, or lack there of, for independent filmmakers in the San Francisco Bay Area."
- Seoul Independent Documentary Film and Video Festival - "The SIDoF aims for the representative documentary festival in Korea. The festival wishes to play a vital role as a passage for an international promotion and diverse distributions of Korean independent documentaries."
- Sheffield International Documentary Festival - "The UK's only festival dedicated to documentary film and television."
- Sundance Film Festival - Prestigious North American film festival located in Park City, Utah.
- Telluride Film Festival - "The Telluride Film Festival traditionally does not release information about the content of its programming until opening day." The focus is on the films, not hype; although hype is hard to hide from, eh?