M. Zournazi is an Australian film maker, author and cultural philosopher. Her multi- awarding winning documentary Dogs of Democracy (2017) was screened worldwide. Her most recent documentary film, My Rembetika Blues is a film about life, love and Greek music.
She is the author of several books including Hope – New Philosophies for Change, Inventing Peace with the German filmmaker Wim Wenders and most recently Justice and Love with Rowan Williams.
- Justice and Love: A Philosophical Dialogue (Bloomsbury Publishing, 2020)
- Inventing Peace: A Dialogue on Perception (I.B. Tauris, 2013)
- Keywords to War: Reviving Language in an Age of Terror (Scribe, 2007)
- Hope: New Philosophies for Change (Psychology Press, 2003)
- A Poetics of Foreignness (University of Western Sydney, 2000)
- Foreign Dialogues: Memories, Translations, Conversations (Pluto Press, 1998)